- 36 sq m
A 6600mm x 5400mm contemporary garden studio by In.it.Studios.
Modern, eco-friendly and customisable, our Garden Studios are simply an additional room for your home. Fully Heated, Insulated and Double Glazed, with the option for WC’s, Kitchens or whatever your requirement may be, our Garden Studios offer a high end contemporary room, suitable for any use you may desire.
- Construction - Timber framed construction based on SIP’s (structurally insulated panels)
- Insulation – Celotex 100mm Rigid Foam Insulation with foil backing.
- External Finish – Western Red Cedar Cladding sustainably sourced and PEFC or FSC certified.
- Internal Finish -Birch ply timber finish with a Bees Wax application to provide protection with recessed shadow gaps at the bottom and top.
- Membranes - Outer shell of structure protected by a breathable waterproof membrane. Inside finish protected with an air tight Foil Insulating Vapour Control Layer.
- Flooring – Solid Hardwood Flooring.
- Windows & Doors – Solid Hardwood and finished in a durable brown Omnia weatherproof coating. Windows are 28mm thick double glazed panes.
- Lighting - Brushed Stainless Steel down lighters. Quantity to be decided.
- Electrics – Internal consumer unit with separate electrical circuit switching. Brushed Stainless Steel double power sockets. Quantity and placement TBC on electric layout plan later. Internal and external lighting is controlled independently via Brushed Stainless Steel on/off switches and/or Electric Dimmer. – Electric panel heater with white glass front and thermostat control.
- Roof -Drainage is provided by a lead gutter chute inset on the reverse elevation of the building. A pitch within the roof line directs the water flow towards the drain. EPDM Rubber Membrane.
- Cantilevered Porch (dependent on design) – As standard our design incorporates an overhanging porch to provide shading and cover. Clad in an attractive Accoya or Idigbo timber, the porch blends in with the decking to provide an aesthetic look. External lighting is provided with a minimum of 2 down lighters and connected to a PIR sensor to automatically turn on when approaching the building.
- Foundations – ‘Swift Concrete Plinths’ comprising of a Steel Bracket, Top Stone and Swift Grid.
- WC + Shower
- WC Ventilation
- Internal Walls
- Internal Doors
- External Doors
The Garden Room Guide’s Independent Review
In.it.Studios is the result of collaboration between an architect and a joiner, and because of this the buildings have a unique style and attention to detail. In.it.Studios have clean lines, floor to ceiling frameless windows, and innovative combinations of materials which set them apart from other contemporary garden studios. In.it.Studios offer a cost effective standard unit and a fully customisable bespoke studio.
In.it.Studios have chosen a pallet of quality materials for their garden studios. As standard the garden studio roof is covered in a Bauder layered membrane system, which has a proven performance record and is available in a choice of colours. In.it.Studios offer a Bauder sedum green roof as an upgrade option, the green roof consists of the same materials and membranes as the standard roof system but with an additional vapour barrier and filtration system along with the sedum planting. There are several advantages of using a green roof, not only aesthetics but also added sound and heat insulation and many sustainable benefits. The sedum is practically zero maintenance and is incredibly durable, living for weeks without rain or light.
In.it.Studios come with the choice of two cladding options, both of which are aesthetically pleasing and highly durable. In.it.Studios preferred choice is Western Red Cedar cladding which expresses a subtle red texture whilst the more cost effective option of Scandinavian Pine provides a stronger grain which is equally attractive. In choosing these materials In.it.Studios have ensured through their design that both woods compliment the studio and the surrounding environment. As an optional upgrade In.it.Studios can finish the studio in Siberian Larch, Oak or Scandinavian Pine.
For external trims and decking, sustainably sourced Accoya is used. Accoya is non-toxic and has a 60 year minimum life expectancy. Its properties match or exceed the durability, stability and beauty of the very best hardwoods. The naturally light colour of Accoya complements the cladding and overall aesthetics of the studio. Read more…
We first saw the studio at the Grand Designs Exhibition where we were able to directly compare the building with a number of other similar studios.
On the basis of design flexibility, cost, and quality we decided to order this studio as part office and adjoining workshop.
The building’s components arrived on time, and was erected perfectly within ten days, without delay, during the worst of the winter weather. We are delighted with the finished result and very impressed with the complete service offered by In.it.Studios. ”
John and Cilla Carter
The Studio is looking fantastic and we are both extremely pleased with the end result and the excellent support and service that we have received from In.it.Studios – if only the build of the house had been this easy! ”
Nick & Vicky Leighton
Further InformationBrochure Request
0800 011 2373
The Garden Room Guide – for independent advice on buying a garden room, office or studio
All prices and specification details are supplied by the garden room companies listed and are subject to change without notice. Read our Disclaimer
Overview of searchable features
- Birch Internal Lining
- Cedar Cladding
- Contemporary Design
- Double Glazing
- Electrically Wired
- EPDM Roofing
- Flat Roof
- Foundation – Included
- Free Delivery Across UK
- Glazed Walls
- Hardwood Flooring
- SIP's Construction
- Timber Doors
- Timber Windows